Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

[VC] Tips for beating Battle of Aescesdun?

On my fourth go round, I've lowered the difficulty down to easiest even though I feel like chump, but I just can't seem to grind this out. I've got an army of around 190 something guys, 33 of which are Finn Archers, 43 Svear Warriors, 4 Norse Vikings (want more but don't know where to find them!), 25 Veterans, 12 Cantabrians, and a random smattering of other mid-to-high tier troops (there's a handful of Freeholders at the very bottom of my list, maybe 20 at most). My battle size is set to low (150) due to graphics stuff, so I know I'm in for a long slog, but I just cannot seem to get this done. What has happened three times now is that my men slaughter the Vikings wholesale (killing at least four or five per man) but the Saxon allied troops just get wiped. Eventually, my men just get ground down into the dirt or some unlucky formation shenanigans occurs (like the giant block of Viking warriors somehow rotating all the way around my shield wall and attacking it from behind) and I'm left watching wave after wave of crapsack Saxons break themselves on the Vikings while I desperately try to harry the flanks to help them. Ultimately, all the Saxons die, and it's just me, my Godelic Champion Sword, my shield, and about 30-40 angry Vikings, which ends unsurprisingly with me dying.

How should I be doing this? Should I advance aggressively and try and pin them in their spawn? Should I hold back and let the Saxons take the brunt of the fighting (doesn't seem to be working)? Go find stronger troops (my money is limited, I don't have a fort or anything really generating income, so I have to rely solely on trading and most of my troops are hired men to begin with, training just seems to take forever and day)? Set my battle size higher and push my graphics? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I'm absolutely loving this game but this battle is really breaking my spirit.



Submitted April 28, 2017 at 03:43AM by TheHuscarl http://ift.tt/2qdAHNk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...