Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
Practically every mod changes the weapons in the game. Learning a new mod is partly about learning the gear available to you and what's worth buying.
So let me ask everyone. What is your favorite gear?
Right now I'm rolling with:
-
Reinforced round shield
-
Heavy axe hammer (new, prince sword previously
-
javelins (looking to replace)
-
heavy angons (replacing this with a personal banner)
-
North Horse
-
Armor isn't really so important to me atm but I'd be happy to hear your loadout!
And what your preference is between bows, slings, and crossbows, too. For me I think it's crossbows.
Submitted April 25, 2017 at 10:47PM by Prometheus720 http://ift.tt/2pxYniv
Comments
Post a Comment