Skip to main content

Hey folks! Question about War Sails.

I’m still a new player at Mount & Blade. My friend has the PS+ catalogue so I gave Warband a shot and liked it, I’ll be sure to play it on PC! I’m interested in buying War Sails. From what I’ve seen it looks quite fun, but also apparently has some major issues like messing with the map quite a bit. Worth a shot? submitted by /u/podagros [link] [comments]

Any way to alter amount of fiefs that cause tax inefficiency?

I really really want to raise Campaign AI, so the enemy forts will get the boost in units that garrison them, to make the game a bit harder. The only reason I play on Average is because I want to have 4 fiefs without any tax inefficiency. It would be nice if there was a way to raise fiefs from 2 to 4 for Good Campaign AI.



Submitted April 25, 2017 at 03:41PM by weltallofid http://ift.tt/2pfBRrq

Comments