Skip to main content

All shall kneel!

Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 🫩😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]

[Perisno] Infantry and Cavalry Mercenary troops, equipment, and ratio.

So, I'm really getting into Perisno, and I've pretty much fallen in love with the Hired Mercenary Troops because I can adjust their equipment to match my needs (blunt weapons for prisoners, Piercing for Sieges with heavy armored enemies, slashing for lightly armored sieges) and before getting off the ground with multiple enterprises and Fiefs, I'm considering a 2:1 ratio for Infantry and Cavalry. For every 2 Infantry, I'll have one Cavalry. I know Cavalry is great, but the Infantry blobs can just overwhelm cavalry save for Eagle Knights, Dreaded One spawns, etc. For the tiers themselves, I want to keep a ratio of roughly 13:4:2:1, namely for every 13 Hired Soldiers (recruits promote so quickly I won't count them) that I'll want 4 of the next tier, and for every 4 of those, I'll want 2 of the Cavalry/Veteran Warriors, and obviously for every 2 of those, I'll have 1 Hired Knight/Hired Foot Knight.

 

Now, I intend on outfitting even the lowly Hired Soldiers with decent medium armor, a shield, a blunt weapon of some kind, and a couple stacks of throwing hammers for softening up targets before they enter range. I want to know how feasible this is while I round up and sell prisoners, their loot, and doing quests to build up reputation for enterprises along with some Tournaments thrown into further supplement my income. I want to start off with roughly 20-40 troops, not counting companions. The Cavalry I'm not so sure what to equip them with aside from a mace and a shield. I really want to give them a lance, but I'm not sure how good they are at utilizing a couched lance. I know they'll eventually get caught in an Infantry blob and I want them to be able to defend themselves. Should I give my cavalry something like a Mace, Shield, Lance, and a 2-H Axe/2-H Mace, or substitute the lance for a stack of thrown weapons so they have some ranged capability at the start and just ignore their ability to use a couched lance for more consistent damage? I know Household Troops can be much stronger, but I intend on using these guys for most of the game, and I'll eventually grab some of the Hired Archers and train them up for whenever it comes time to siege a castle. &nbsp I know that once I get my reputation up high enough in enough cities and get a number of enterprises and fiefs going, I'll gradually drop the 13:4:2:1 idea and start promoting my troops up to fill out a bodyguard unit composed of Hired Knights and Hired Foot Knights sporting the best gear available to them.

 

Basically, is it a good idea to mix Infantry and Cavalry in my army while I'm building up my reputation in the beginning and during my days as a mercenary to one of the lords and as a beginning vassal, or should I just stick to Cavalry?



Submitted April 30, 2017 at 01:21PM by Nalkor http://ift.tt/2oMBDeg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dickplomacy Reloaded 1.30, now with prostitution! (and tons of bug fixes, and the floris banking system.)

Full change list: Troop recruitment presentation by MitchPTI Ability for female player to prostitute themselves by IntelligencePending Dancers in feasts by IntelligencePending Modification to pre-sex scene by IntelligencePending Compile bug fixes by IntelligencePending Consolidation of camp settings menu by IntelligencePending Camera bug fix by IntelligencePending Moved shipyard to bottom of town list (Contrib by IntelligencePending) Mouse mode death cam default by IntelligencePending Slows down movement during scenes by IntelligencePending Updated background for gambling by IntelligencePending Join any side of a battle by NaglFaar Zaitenko's Reinforcement Script by Zaitenko Door bug fix by IntelligencePending Disguise bug fix by IntelligencePending Can force companion to stay without cheat mode by LilyModzStuff Import/Export NPCs by IntelligencePending Shield bash and decapitation, AI kicking by Ramaraunt, Xenoargh, Papa Lazarou, Theoris, Zarthas, Thick1988, and...

Optimal weapons in Smithing (Forging): a second, deeper (?), look - Blades/Heads + Guards/Banners and Accessories. Bit of a letdown

Hello everyone.It’s been one month since part 1 was released (This one https://www.reddit.com/r/Bannerlord/comments/12yqhq5/optimal_weapons_in_smithing_forging_a_first_look/ ).I’m here posting again to go forwards in the established direction from part 1.There will be a TL;DR section at the end. A little recap is in order: last time we crafted every single possible weapon in Bannerlord, but ignoring guards, pommels, grips, accessories (From now on, "Parts 2/3/4")... and only switched between different blades/heads ("Parts 1"), which I expected to determine the overall worth of the item much more than the other parts (This proved to be the case, according to today's data).Furthermore, there were no changes in size at all, so all components were crafted only in standard size. Again, I've updated the Google drive folder I've been using up until now. It contains a series of screenshots detailing the weapon's name (Which in turn is a combination of the...

Help with the Subreddit's new Guide! Guide is in the Description and Link in the Comments⬇️

So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...