I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Just bought the game and looking for some help.
I know that caravans/workshops are a great way to get money but I can't seem to get above the first 10k, let alone 20k.
I am currently trading (buying low and selling high) but it doesn't seem to be lucrative. And I can't seem to catch bandits efficiently to farm them.
How the hell am I supposed to make money?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment