I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
As the title says using RBM with DRM, once you have all elite troops in your army you just steamroll all other armies. My 200 elite cataps just steamrolled a 1k army twice and just steamrolled all towns and castles in vlandia in one war with only 50+ losses on my end.
I like the what VC did where t4-t5 units are really strong and really hard to kill but very hard to train, on my 100 hours of campaign I only had 50+ elite units and their performance are worth it as they are very hard to kill. The same with the enemy elites, killing them are very satisfying.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment