I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Yeah I know they can be used with a shield but like, the majority of a shield usage is to not get shot up, and you can just use a shield empty handed on the approach and switch to a 2hander in melee instead. On horseback they are terrible because of their poor reach and damage, on foot a shield and 2hander are often better, and even in sieges where short weapon are preferable you can make some very short 2hander axe and go to town that way. I'm I missing something about 1hander?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment