Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
I decided to return and play once more this wonderful game. I actually peeked to see if M&B2 is out yet, but honestly, I am one of the people that does not care that much if it is out or not yet. M&B is a wonderful game with awesome mods. =D
Now though, I would like your opinion for which of the two I should go. Floris Mod Pack was awesome to me, even if it was a bit broken. I want to get my butter, but I would like to know which one has the better quality one!
Submitted April 24, 2017 at 03:36PM by weltallofid http://ift.tt/2pb2vli
Comments
Post a Comment