I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Has anyone ever just let the simulation play out as long as it can just to see what happens? No fighting or helping any faction, just marrying someone in order to get heirs to continue to see the world progress.
I would do this myself, but I’m on PS5 and can’t do the faster mode that was added to PC.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment