I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Jeremus and Artimenner was not getting along, one day Jeremus said he needs to go somewhere to do sth I don’t remembet what but since then he is not in the group but worst part is I cant ask around. When I go to an inn and try to ask about my companions there is not a dialogue option for Jeremus. Same goes for Lezalit too. It kinda bums me out and I don’t wanna play anymore :( is there any way to fix this?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment