I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
It's only a minor part of the game but I'd like to make the best sword I can for it. Problem is the game doesn't bother to tell you if a sword can be equipped in a stealth mission or not so if anyone knows the requirements then it'd be appreciated.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment