I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
I last played before the dlc was even announced, started a new campaign today and was shocked by how accurate even the lowest tier ranged units are.
I have to constantly change direction to not get headshoted by a javelin from 50m away, bandits with slingshots have better accuracy than my crossbow, seen a lone low tier enemy crossbowmam hitting shots from 100m or so away.
Have I lost all my skill or are ranged units genuinely this accurate now?
My whole gameplan before this was to flank the enemy archer formations, distract and slowly dwindle them, no I'm catching arrows without even getting close.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment