I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
I miss the fortified camp we could build in Brytenwalda when resting on the map or besieging a place, especially since I'm outnumbered so often. So I figured I'd give a try at making the scene and putting it in game
But the editor is crashing a lot, and it crashes everytime I try to save a scene.
Anyone have any idea what could be the issue?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment