I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
I noticed that the only reason my 300 fian champions can beat 1000+ imperial armies suffering very few losses is that the AI breaks the lines and charges you in loose formation leaving every side open to arrows.
I'm playing bannerlord difficulty and I think fians would win anyway even if the imperials would move in shield wall but I would be suffering far more losses - at the actual point they lose half of their infantry before the melee impact.
It's fun enough because I don't have to raise an army and I can solo everyone but I wish they fix this
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment