I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Im on the latest version of warsails on PS5. About to do a new playthrough and wondering if the prisoners escaping at sea has been patched, even when you have perk buffs reducing escape? Dont want to heavily invest in Cunning if it hasnt.
Does anyone have a link for a skills / attribute builder? I want to play around with what skills and attributes I can allocate to a character if they are level 30 for example?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment