| So I’d like to know if this is gonna be possible, I’d like to create a clan assign a female companion to be leader then marry my grandson to that women so he’s in her clan , I’d like him to become leader of that clan so . I banish that clan declare war on it and execute everyone in that clan until my grandson becomes the leader . I have been able to all that so far . This next part is the problem, I’d like to recuit his clan back into my kingdom but in order to do that his clan needs to be a part of another kingdom, my issue is the clan always disbands and vanishes before any kingdom recuits them . So all I wanna know is if this is possible and are there any tips to get this banished clan into another kingdom , Any help would be much appreciated Ps5 war sails . [link] [comments] |
So I got the go-ahead to write a guide for the Mods to post and pin on top of the sub and while my 3000+ hours of Bannerlord and wide experience with speedrunning this quest covers a lot, I am sure that I might have missed some neat tips and tricks. Please also tell if there if something that needs closer clarification with more text or an image. The Bannerlord's Guide to Unite the Empire Written by Octavian_Exumbra So you want to unite the Calradian Empire? Well, my child, this is no simple matter. Many great rulers have attempted to Unite the quarrelling descendants of Calradios the Great under one cause and most have failed, so steel yourself great warrior for today you... I'm just messing with you. It's actually a fairly simple process, so let's just dive right into it. New Campaign: Starting off, we're picking Empire culture. When it comes to skills, you have more liberty, but if we want to do this as effectively as possible then we're mainly focusi...
Comments
Post a Comment