I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Please give me the best Mod list or overhaul mod to get me hooked on the game .
I hve two jobs so I don’t have a lot of time to try diff things and I’ve always wanted to give this game a try but obviously graphically it’s not bannorlord but I’ve heard the wonderful mod scene made it so much deeper and en riched .
What I’m primarily looking for is a difficult, realistic run with All the depth I can get as far as how the ai and other lords/towns/trading go .
Thank you guys and looking forward to trying out your game !
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment