I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]
I just got the game through xbox gamepass. Im having issues with mods. I tried manually extracting the files into modules but most of the mods couldn't find the necessary mod files to actually work. Then I figured i would just use vortex but i cant add the game to my managed game list. Vortex cant find the game launcher. Anybody have a solution or a link to a guide that can assist me? Thanks!
Submitted February 14, 2023 at 02:10AM by Banned4lies https://ift.tt/bOzpPNo
Comments
Post a Comment