I have a nice wife, a nice fief too, a castle on a hill with a magnificent view. I have fertile lands, and villages that thrive, hundreds of troops who somehow stay alive. My coffers are heavy, my warband is fed, my enemies see my banner and occasionally drop dead. I have horses and armor, silver and grain, a hall full of nobles complaining again. By every measure, I’ve won at this game. I’ve conquered, grown wealthy, and built up my name. Yet I stand on my battlements when the campaigning is done, watching the mountains fade with the sun. My wife is beside me. My kingdom is strong. My vaults overflow. But something feels wrong. I’ve everything a lord could possibly acquire… Maybe what’s missing another fief to desire. submitted by /u/t-o-m-u-s-a [link] [comments]
Welcome to Mod Monday! In the comments of this post, a list of mods that have been created or updated in the past week can be found. This list is currently restricted to just those posted on Nexus Mods, but we plan to expand this to include other websites (such as ModDB) and the Steam workshop as well. This week there are 25 new mods that have been published and 56 mods have been updated.
If you have created or updated a mod, note that you do not need to ask us to include it in the list, it is automatically compiled. If you published your mod on Nexus in the past week and can't find it here however, contact /u/MitchPTI and he'll have a look into why that might be.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment