I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
Planning out my long term start for this game. I played warband and going into this game for the first time I can tell it’s vastly different. I was planning on conquering the world, (as ya do) for my first play through. A noble knight-like character. Anyways, my plan is to go and fight in tournaments, send the money on workshops, then build up an army to start taking castles. But unlike Warband, I highly doubt it will be that easy. So, any info you can give me and what seeds I should plant? My army is very small, only 27, as I want to make daily money not lose it. I never liked being a vassal in warband, but I’m getting the feeling this game really wants you to be a vassal. I’m probably wrong. You guys will know.
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment