I'm curious about how to manage two separate parties. Obviously, you can just stuff your regular land troops on ships and call it a day. However, I wonder if it would make sense to leave a bunch of sea troops garrisoned in a coastal city and swap your land army with your mariners when you need to go and do some sailing. How do you play? Do you have two separate parties? Do you run around with a mix of mariners and land troops? Do you commit to just one playstyle? Have you tried any mod that work well to improve this particular aspect of the game? submitted by /u/Astartae [link] [comments]
I getting tired of horses unit because u know running everywhere killing everything
So i was wondering is there a mod or something i can do to erase all horses units ? (or the only horse left is the one you have )
im looking for big chad foot only battle
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment