Hi, I just encountered this bug. After loading the game my crafted weapons have very small or zero stats. Javelins, 2h swords, 1h swords, polearms, all of them. I've been playing with mods for a long time, but now was the 1st time it happened to me. I saw some posts about this, but haven't found any solution for this. No game fixes, no mods. Do you have any idea how to prevent this bug, or what causes it? Any workarounds? submitted by /u/tothacka [link] [comments]
Been away from bannerlord for a couple month now, I got like 750 wins online in NA.
Recently I want to circle back and play some campaign and just chill a bit at night, however I recall I used to need download a bunch of patches/mods/fixes form Nexus in order to play the game without being too annoyed by some bugs.
Just wanna know how is current version doing in SP?
Thanks!
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment