Cheat less console play-through, got very lucky with all three kings joining another kingdom after the destruction of their own. Didn’t have to save scum much just had to chase them all down to the edge of the map 😭 submitted by /u/samuraiweebs [link] [comments]
So in my situation, I just formed my new kingdom, own two very prosperous towns and three castles, my clan can summon an army of around 1500 men so we can go toe to toe with most major powers when it comes to it. All this in mind, when I go to recruit a clan, I breeze through the persuasion with over 100 charm, but then they always want millions of gold in bartering. Even putting forth the several hundred thousand that I have barely makes a dent. This is with lords of high relation, I have plenty of renown, what else am I supposed to do to lower the bartering cost?
[link] [comments]
Comments
Post a Comment